Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just how laughable is this:

MSNBC’s Matthews: ‘I Forgot He Was Black’



If you want a sign of how bad things are on the left, listen to this idiot. You see, when you are "progressive", the fact that Obama is black is something that should always be on your mind because, well, you know, he's black; and we are supposed to be amazed that he got the job in the first place. Could this be any more patronizing or insulting? I mean, I actually HATE (caps intended) Obama; and I can promise you that I am measuring him not by the color of his skin, but the content of his (non-existent) character.

God forbid a Republican (or worse, a Fox News commentator) would have uttered these words. But, not to worry, Matthews is a member of the "good" press, and this won't keep him off the White House invite list for briefings.

No comments: